1. In order to test out the products, the customer is allowed to inspect the products and try them out in a manner generally allowed in-store. In the process, the condition of the products and the packaging must not be damaged. For example, underwear and swimwear can be tried on, but not worn or used. Please try on underwear over your own personal clothes. In addition, no traces of make-up, cream, deodorant, etc. should be in contact with the products when trying them on. We consider it misuse and damage of the products when the expected selling price of the tested products compared to new ones of equal value sold under the same conditions and by the same seller is no longer the same, but lower. Among other things, we consider it misuse if the customer has removed items attached to the products that are used to protect their condition (e.g. protective films, labels). After removing these, the expected selling price of the tested products compared to new ones of equal value sold under the same conditions and by the same seller is no longer the same, but lower.
2. In the event that the customer has used the products in a way other than what is permitted in clause 1 and as a result the products have been damaged, including damage to the product's packaging, or the value of the products has decreased, the customer will be held responsible for the decrease in value. The seller has the right to demand compensation from the customer for the decrease in value caused by the misuse of the products. The seller is entitled to deduct the compensation corresponding to the decrease in value from the refund.
3. The extent of the decrease in value may be determined with the opinion of an expert, if necessary. The manufacturers of the products, in this case the product managers at MA Fashion Holding OÜ, are the experts. If the customer disagrees with the expert’s opinion, an independent expert agency selected by the seller will give the final opinion on the decrease in value. If the expert's opinion confirms the seller's assessment of the decrease, the customer will reimburse the expert's hiring costs. If the expert's opinion does not confirm the seller's assessment of the decrease, the seller will reimburse the expert's hiring costs. If the client does not agree with the opinion of the independent expert, they have the right to turn to the Consumer Protection and Technical Regulatory Authority for resolution: Endla 10a Tallinn 10122, telephone +372 6201 707, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, website https://komisjon.ee
4. Products can be returned within 14 days of receipt of the order. The return costs are paid by the customer (except when the product does not correspond to what the customer ordered).
5. The 14-day return period does not apply to products that have been tailored to the customer's personal needs (e.g. according to the customer's measurements) or to opened packages that are not eligible for return for health or hygiene reasons (e.g. underwear, bikinis).
6. Products ordered online must be exchanged or returned to the online shop. Unfortunately, at the moment it is not possible to return or exchange products ordered online at our in-person stores in Ülemiste and Viru Keskus. We are working on changing this to make the shopping experience more convenient.
7. If the customer has cancelled the order, the seller will refund the purchase amount and the delivery fee to the customer according to the details specified in the terms of sale no later than within 14 calendar days of receipt of the cancellation. The refund is sent to the account that was used for the purchase.
Follow these steps to return items:
Ensure that the products are clean and not worn. The original labels must be attached to the products. Note: Please be extra careful when returning push-up bras since they can get permanently damaged if you package them incorrectly. We ask you not to fold the cups of push-up bras when returning them.
Please fill in the withdrawal/claim form. You can download it here: FORM
Package the returned item so it does not get damaged during transport. We recommend returning the items in their original packaging.
Send the returned products with the filled in and signed forms to the Viru Center Omniva or Smartpost : phone number 562 14 925
Return fee for Omniva: https://minu.omniva.ee/parcel/new;
Return fee for Smartpost: https://www.smartpost.ee/pakkide-saatmine/erakliendi-hinnakiri
The return fee for DPD and Venipak depends on the size and weight of the returned item according to the fee specified in the transport conditions. More information: https://telli.dpd.ee/order and https://fast.venipak.com/kainos-skaiciavimas
We ask that you hold onto the receipt proving that you have mailed the products, because MA Fashion Holding OÜ is not responsible for products that have been lost by the logistics company.