Bra S22-0522-TPF-LYIn Balance Collection In Balance
Non-wired bra top with removable foam pads
Non-wired bra top with removable foam pads
- Fabric structure
- 83% polyamide, 17% elastane
All products offered by M&A are stored in Tallinn and are ready for immediate delivery.
M&A delivers to all European Union member countries – Latvia, Lithuania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Estonia, Spain, Ireland, the UK, Italy, Greece, Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal, France, Sweden, Romania, Germany, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, Denmark, The Czech Republic, Hungary.
In Estonia we deliver the orders using SmartPOST, Venipak, Omniva and DPD couriers. Outside of Estonia we use DPD and Omniva couriers. In the case of international deliveries the goods are usually delivered abroad within 2 weeks. More on prices and delivery times at http://pakivedu.ee/eng/priceandterm.
In cooperation with SmartPOST and Omniva the client can order the product to be delivered into a parcel terminal. When making the order the client must choose the nearest terminal in order to receive the order. Deliveries will be handed over to a SmartPOST or Omniva courier every working day at 16:00 and will arrive in 2-3 days after issuing the delivery. The client will be notified of the arrival of the delivery and the necessary individual door code via the client’s mobile phone. The client has to input the code into the parcel terminal, which will open the door of the compartment, where his/her delivery has been stored. The delivery will be stored in the terminal for seven days from the day it was first put there. If the client has not withdrawn the package in those seven days, it will be delivered back to M&A. If the package has been delivered back, the client must repay the postage fees in order to get it delivered again.
NB! Please do not delete the SMS notification in the 14-day return period – when returning the order, one can use the same code in the SMS.
Express courier Venipak provides services of carriage of consignments in Baltic States and transport packages to customers’ home addresses. They send out SMS notifications with information regarding the delivery and their phone number in case customers want to make changes to the delivery time. Packages are delivered within 1-2 business days depending on the location.
In cooperation with the courier firm DPD Estonia, the order will be delivered to the client in one working day from the day of issuing the delivery, when the payment for the order has reached M&A’s bank account before 12:00. When the payment has arrived after 12:00, the order will be sent out the next working day. The client will receive a SMS notification, where DPD informs the client of the delivery of the package during the next working day. The SMS will contain the PDP package number, which the client can use to change the delivery date or address when the client is not at the selected address at the time of the delivery time. The courier will deliver the package on Mon- Fri at 9:00-18:00. If the client is at work at the time of delivery, we ask the client to include the office address in the order, to insure swift and errorless delivery. The address can be changed with the package number at DPD self service environment at www.dpdpakk.eu or by calling 6 130 012.
The usual delivery time in Estonia is up to three days.
The products can be returned within 14 days of receiving the order. The costs related to returning the product are settled by the customer (except if the product is defective or the product is not what was ordered)..
Products discounted by more than 30% are not eligible for return or exchange.
For you to be able to return the product, ensure that all the original labels remain on the product and the product is not damaged or stained in any way. We ask you to put underwear on top of your personal laundry when trying it on.
When returning products, act as follows:
· Make sure that the products are clean and unworn, with original labels attached to them. Please note! Be particularly careful when returning push-up bras, as these can be permanently damaged if packaged incorrectly. Please do not fold up the cups of the push-up bra when returning it.
· Fill out the application for withdrawing from the contract/submitting a claim. You can download the application here. APPLICATION
· Package the returned product in such a manner that during transport it would not be damaged in any way. We recommend to return the goods in their original transport packaging.
· Send the returned goods to an Omniva or Smartpost parcel machine in Viru Centre together with a completed and signed application.
- Return fee using Omniva, see more: https://minu.omniva.ee/parcel/new;
- Return fee using Smartpost, see more: https://www.smartpost.ee/pakkide-saatmine/erakliendi-hinnakiri
- The return fee when using DPD or Venipak is dependent on the size and weight of the returned item as specified in the transport conditions. Further information is available at: https://telli.dpd.ee/order and https://fast.venipak.com/kainos-skaiciavimas
· Upon return, please be sure to keep the check proving that you have mailed the item, because MA Fashion Holding OÜ is not liable for items lost by the logistics company.