Blouse S22-00SS107Silk Caramel Collection Silk Caramel
Silk blouse with long sleeves.
Silk blouse with long sleeves.
- Fabric structure
- 97% silk, 3% elastane
- Terms of delivery
- Conditions of return
All products offered by M&A are stored in Tallinn and are ready for immediate delivery.
M&A delivers to all European Union member countries – Latvia, Lithuania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Estonia, Spain, Ireland, the UK, Italy, Greece, Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal, France, Sweden, Romania, Germany, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, Denmark, The Czech Republic, Hungary.
In Estonia we deliver the orders using SmartPOST, Venipak, Omniva and DPD couriers. Outside of Estonia we use DPD and Omniva couriers. In the case of international deliveries the goods are usually delivered abroad within 2 weeks. More on prices and delivery times at http://pakivedu.ee/eng/priceandterm.
In cooperation with SmartPOST and Omniva the client can order the product to be delivered into a parcel terminal. When making the order the client must choose the nearest terminal in order to receive the order. Deliveries will be handed over to a SmartPOST or Omniva courier every working day at 16:00 and will arrive in 2-3 days after issuing the delivery. The client will be notified of the arrival of the delivery and the necessary individual door code via the client’s mobile phone. The client has to input the code into the parcel terminal, which will open the door of the compartment, where his/her delivery has been stored. The delivery will be stored in the terminal for seven days from the day it was first put there. If the client has not withdrawn the package in those seven days, it will be delivered back to M&A. If the package has been delivered back, the client must repay the postage fees in order to get it delivered again.
NB! Please do not delete the SMS notification in the 14-day return period – when returning the order, one can use the same code in the SMS.
Express courier Venipak provides services of carriage of consignments in Baltic States and transport packages to customers’ home addresses. They send out SMS notifications with information regarding the delivery and their phone number in case customers want to make changes to the delivery time. Packages are delivered within 1-2 business days depending on the location.
In cooperation with the courier firm DPD Estonia, the order will be delivered to the client in one working day from the day of issuing the delivery, when the payment for the order has reached M&A’s bank account before 12:00. When the payment has arrived after 12:00, the order will be sent out the next working day. The client will receive a SMS notification, where DPD informs the client of the delivery of the package during the next working day. The SMS will contain the PDP package number, which the client can use to change the delivery date or address when the client is not at the selected address at the time of the delivery time. The courier will deliver the package on Mon- Fri at 9:00-18:00. If the client is at work at the time of delivery, we ask the client to include the office address in the order, to insure swift and errorless delivery. The address can be changed with the package number at DPD self service environment at www.dpdpakk.eu or by calling 6 130 012.
The usual delivery time in Estonia is up to three days.
1. In order to test out the products, the customer is allowed to inspect the products and try them out in a manner generally allowed in-store. In the process, the condition of the products and the packaging must not be damaged. For example, underwear and swimwear can be tried on, but not worn or used. Please try on underwear over your own personal clothes. In addition, no traces of make-up, cream, deodorant, etc. should be in contact with the products when trying them on. We consider it misuse and damage of the products when the expected selling price of the tested products compared to new ones of equal value sold under the same conditions and by the same seller is no longer the same, but lower. Among other things, we consider it misuse if the customer has removed items attached to the products that are used to protect their condition (e.g. protective films, labels). After removing these, the expected selling price of the tested products compared to new ones of equal value sold under the same conditions and by the same seller is no longer the same, but lower.
2. In the event that the customer has used the products in a way other than what is permitted in clause 1 and as a result the products have been damaged, including damage to the product's packaging, or the value of the products has decreased, the customer will be held responsible for the decrease in value. The seller has the right to demand compensation from the customer for the decrease in value caused by the misuse of the products. The seller is entitled to deduct the compensation corresponding to the decrease in value from the refund.
3. The extent of the decrease in value may be determined with the opinion of an expert, if necessary. The manufacturers of the products, in this case the product managers at MA Fashion Holding OÜ, are the experts. If the customer disagrees with the expert’s opinion, an independent expert agency selected by the seller will give the final opinion on the decrease in value. If the expert's opinion confirms the seller's assessment of the decrease, the customer will reimburse the expert's hiring costs. If the expert's opinion does not confirm the seller's assessment of the decrease, the seller will reimburse the expert's hiring costs. If the client does not agree with the opinion of the independent expert, they have the right to turn to the Consumer Protection and Technical Regulatory Authority for resolution: Endla 10a Tallinn 10122, telephone +372 6201 707, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, website https://komisjon.ee
4. Products can be returned within 14 days of receipt of the order. The return costs are paid by the customer (except when the product does not correspond to what the customer ordered).
5. The 14-day return period does not apply to products that have been tailored to the customer's personal needs (e.g. according to the customer's measurements) or to opened packages that are not eligible for return for health or hygiene reasons (e.g. underwear, bikinis).
6. Products ordered online must be exchanged or returned to the online shop. Unfortunately, at the moment it is not possible to return or exchange products ordered online at our in-person stores in Ülemiste and Viru Keskus. We are working on changing this to make the shopping experience more convenient.
7. If the customer has cancelled the order, the seller will refund the purchase amount and the delivery fee to the customer according to the details specified in the terms of sale no later than within 14 calendar days of receipt of the cancellation. The refund is sent to the account that was used for the purchase.
Follow these steps to return items:
• Ensure that the products are clean and not worn. The original labels must be attached to the products. Note: Please be extra careful when returning push-up bras since they can get permanently damaged if you package them incorrectly. We ask you not to fold the cups of push-up bras when returning them.
• Please fill in the withdrawal/claim form. You can download it here: FORM
• Package the returned item so it does not get damaged during transport. We recommend returning the items in their original packaging.
Send the returned products with the filled in and signed forms to the Viru Keskus Omniva or Smartpost parcel terminal:
• Return fee for Omniva: https://minu.omniva.ee/parcel/new;
• Return fee for Smartpost: https://www.smartpost.ee/pakkide-saatmine/erakliendi-hinnakiri
• The return fee for DPD and Venipak depends on the size and weight of the returned item according to the fee specified in the transport conditions. More information: https://telli.dpd.ee/order and https://fast.venipak.com/kainos-skaiciavimas
We ask that you hold onto the receipt proving that you have mailed the products, because MA Fashion Holding OÜ is not responsible for products that have been lost by the logistics company.